the road to mastery starts with community.
You have all the training you need to be a kickass coach and you're ready to change the world. But one thing is missing: paying clients.
CTI can't be beat for building coaching skills, but our alma mater falls short in teaching new coaches how to build a successful business. We can't fulfill our purpose if we don't have clients to serve. So, Kirsten Shaw and Stas Groshev have put together a MasterCoach MasterMind to bridge the gap between training and money making.
- A new coach committed to growing your practice
- CPCC (or enrolled in CTI Certification Program)
- Developing a niche audience / specialization
five minds are better than one
Are you struggling with:
- Feeling isolated and stuck in your own head
- Confusion about where to start
- Creating business strategies including branding, marketing, finances, and sales
- Sneaky saboteurs holding you back from self promotion
Coaches thrive off relationship and co-creation, so why try to build a business alone? The MasterCoach MasterMind offers:
- Expanded knowledge base
When we're stuck in isolation, we get stuck in our own minds, and our problem solving is limited to our own limited perspective. MasterCoach MasterMind puts 5 heads together to amplify the shared knowledge base and open up multidimensional collective wisdom. Each MasterCoach brings unique experience and expertise to the table, giving you access to a board of directors that can find solutions to any business challenge. The group also creates accountability and support, reflecting back the truth of who you are and what you're capable of.
MEet Your hosts
Kirsten Shaw has 10 years experience as a marketing consultant and has supported many coaches in launching and growing successful private practices. Stas Groshev has X years experience as an entrepreneur including 5 businesses grossing up to $ annually. Our combined business consulting rate is over $700/hour and we're passionate about sharing what we know with the people we believe in most: fellow coaches.
- 3 months of business development advice, tips, resources, and encouragement
- 2 video meetings per month (90 min each)
- Bi-weekly accountability check-ins
- Access to a tight-knit community of peers with similar challenges and goals
Don't float out alone at sea: tether yourself to seaworthy vessels headed in the same direction, and let the journey be as fun as the destination.
Contact us today to see what we can co-create!
This vibrant lady knows her stuff. Kirsten is highly skilled in marketing, strategy and communication. She is also genuine and authentic, a generous person with the intuitive ability to harness my ideas and dreams and bring them to life. Most importantly, she immediately understood my vision and provided clarity around my endless ideas, offering me the motivation and support to do what I love, successfully and with purpose. I now have a clear path forward to develop a creative business that supports me on multiple levels.
- Kylie Gow, Landscape Architect, Writer & Artist