Brand Message & Voice
Turn Your Superpower into your Moneymaker
You’re a coach, teacher or healer with a message that can help change the world. What’s missing? The right words and platform to turn your vision into a business that sustains your work and creates meaningful impact.
You’re here because:
- You know the impact of your work is magic, but you struggle to articulate it
- Your audience is confused about what to hire and refer you for
- Your tools and resources lack a repeatable structure and consistent delivery
Together, we will answer questions like:
- What is my offering?
- What is my message?
- Who is my audience?
- How do I reach them?
- Where do I start?
You will get:
- Discovery process including brand audit
- 6-12 individual sessions (weekly, 60 min each)
- Weekly session notes + action plans
- Email and text message support between sessions
Session topics may include: your story, values, impact, audience, vision, message, and outreach strategy
Deliverables may include: website copy, service list, proprietary curriculum, brand guide (vision, brand message, mission statement, values and audience overview), marketing & content strategy
Not only do I hold the vision of your highest potential, I also see the roadmap for how to get there. You will end up with:
- Confidence talking about your work
- Cohesive brand message
- Clear, compelling website copy + sales materials
- Simple, streamlined marketing program
Your work is invaluable: you offer insights and solutions that can transform lives. It all starts with finding the right words to communicate your offering with clarity and conviction. I guide you through the process so you can focus on what you do best: working your unique brand of magic to make the world a better place.
"For five plus years, I’ve had a mostly secret TEDx speaker dream. The path to fulfilling the TEDx dream would not have happened without the guidance, support and co-creation from my gifted coach Kirsten. The clarity of priorities, accountability, reassurance and key feedback from Kirsten throughout the incredibly intense TEDx journey was critical. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to co-create with her. She helps make dreams come true – what a gift!"
-Maureen Timmons, Director of Dining Services at Northeastern University