First I was an artist and a writer.
Then I started a marketing business.
Then I became a transformation junkie through the pathways of yoga, mindfulness and coaching.
Now I’ve found a sweet spot in the middle: a creative dreamer with an ear for brand voice, an eye for marketing strategy, and a heart for connecting with people.
Ultimately, my story is your story: a seeker who uses the challenges of business, relationships and life to grow myself and evolve our world.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 104 hours of in-person training and 6 months of intensive mentorship under the industry’s top master coaches
- Co-founder of Fearless Leadership: a training program for rising female leaders at IBM
- Fierce advocate for clients who have launched businesses, raised funds, given TEDx Talks, quit jobs, changed cities, exhibited art, released films, and fallen in love on my watch
- 10 years experience running my own business in the branding & marketing industry
- Marketing consultant for tech companies, international nonprofits, $10+ million dollar local businesses and more
- Founder of Sunset Social SF: a community for creative and entrepreneurial women
- Community Manager for Coaches Training Institute San Diego Chapter
- Published writer in Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine, Refinery 29, High Fructose Magazine and more
- Contributor to The 4-Hour Chef: #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller by Tim Ferriss
Truth, creativity, community, boldness, freedom and love are my values.
Travel, writing, art, yoga, friends, and ocean dunks are my inspiration.
The coastline is my home. I live in Encinitas, CA, and can often be found in San Francisco (where I spent the past decade) and finding new adventures around the globe.