Are you in denial that your website is terribly outdated?
Do you have a laundry list of things to write “when you have time”?
What are you trying to say, anyway?
My clients are intelligent. They are articulate. Most of them are fantastic writers themselves. But the truth stands: it’s impossible to write about yourself. Who has the time? Who can be objective about their strengths, their superpowers, and the emotional payoff they bring to the table? After all, it’s rude to brag.
But there’s nothing wrong with me bragging for you. After all, it’s pure truth.
Do you have any of the following problems?
- I’m way too busy to worry about it
- There’s so much I want to say, I don’t even know where to start
- My content sounds good but it doesn’t tell the full story of who I am
- I get frustrated every time I try to write
- I’ve never worked with a writer that really “gets” what I want to say
If you are a business owner, you have an explosion of ideas, expertise, and knowledge to offer your customers. That’s how you built your business in the first place.
You likely find yourself repeating the same concepts and philosophies over and over again. You’re full of golden advice and powerful first-hand experience. Wouldn’t it be nice to get it all out on paper?
I listen to what you’re saying and find the words you’re looking for. More importantly, I listen to what you aren’t saying and find just the right way to say it.