The true nature of a thing is the highest it can become. - Aristotle
Are you worried 2017 has passed you by and you have nothing to show for it? I have a few spots left for my fall special, True Harvest, available through October 12!
Working with Kirsten was an absolute game changer for me! My confidence is boosted and my mind is clear. I’m more motivated than ever to push through obstacles to attain my goals and dreams.
-Toni Anderson, The Potted Poppy (read more)
Fall Is the Time of Harvesting
What seeds have you been planting this year? Where have you been working hard in hopes of bringing a creative or business idea to fruition? It's time to round up all that energy and put it into a fireball of action to end the year strong. The mornings are becoming crisp, the leaves are changing color, and the light is taking on a golden hue. It’s not too late: invest in a rich harvest and make 2017 the best year yet.
You’re here because you’re:
- Overwhelmed by the magnitude of your dreams
- Stuck in overthinking, stress, uncertainty + burnout
- Ready to be fully expressed in your career, creativity + personal life
Together, Let's Finish the Year Strong
I'm here to help you sort out the most important seeds, nurture them into growth, and reap a full harvest. I want to work with you to:
- Solidify your vision + action plan to make it happen
- Identify your values + self imposed limitations
- Add fresh insight, motivation, + accountability
- Unlock your natural energy, productivity + confidence
You'll get intensive visioning and accountability, including:
- 3-6 months of weekly phone or Skype sessions (60 minutes each, 3x per month)
- Weekly session notes, action items, worksheets + writing inquiries
- Vision guide with big picture goals and achievable milestones
- Email and text message support between sessions
One-Time Rate Before October 12
You've been sowing seeds long enough: it's time to bring your dreams to true harvest. Space is limited, connect with me below before 10/12/17 to see if we're a good fit.
Working with Kirsten is like taking a painter's palette, dumping the whole thing against a wall, and having it presented back to you as a beautifully delineated, neatly framed picture. Time after time, the clarity she brings to a situation left me feeling instantly lighter.
-Sophie Egan, Author & Program Director at CIA (read more)